12 mini Oreo biscuits
250 g cream cheese
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbs lemon juice
24 fresh strawberries
150 ml cream
2 tbs icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Line a 24 cup mini muffin tin with paper cases..
2.Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time.
3. Break each mini Oreo in half and use a knife to scrape the cream filling away from the lower Oreo. Place one mini Oreo into the base of each mini muffin cup.
4. Divide the cream cheese mixture amongst the muffin cups, pouring it or spooning it over each mini Oreo
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly risen and just beginning to crack on the surface.
6. Cool completely on a wire rack and refrigerate while you make the toppings.
7. Whip the cream and icing sugar together until thick and fluffy. Prepare the strawberries by cutting off their tops (where the stalk is) to create a Santa hat shape out of each one.
8. Put the whipped cream mixture into a piping bag and pipe a generous blob onto each cooled cheesecake. Place a strawberry onto each blob, pushing it down so that the cream oozes out slightly to become the hat’s fur trim.
9. Top each Santa hat with a small dab of cream for a pom pom. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.